The Design Enterprise Studio is an exciting incubator scheme at UWE Bristol that offers creative technologies consultancies to local organisations in exchange for connecting with final year students.
The benefits are mutual. Client organisations benefit from free consultancy in user experience (UX) design, web design /development, visual branding, social media strategy, mobile application design, data visualization or digital media design.
For final year students in Creative Technologies the Design Enterprise Studio provides an opportunity to contribute to a real-life project, and to apply developmental and design processes to a practical scenario and in near-professional capacity.
A UWE Bristol coach acts as academic supervisor and project advisor.
- The Design Enterprise Studio can engage small or larger organisations.
- Students work on consultancy projects one day a week between October and April (max 20 days).
- We welcome a wide range of projects in the creative technologies.
- We can discuss and scale the length of each project appropriately.
- Only a small number of projects can be run per academic year, so a selection process is involved.
Interested? What next?
The scheme runs each year from October to April. The deadline for each year’s application round is the 1st September.
To apply, please email a broad outline for your potential student project to Mic Palmer at email@example.com.
For other enquiries about the scheme please contact Mic Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)117 328 5511