The benefits are mutual. Client organisations benefit from free consultancy in user experience (UX) design, web design /development, visual branding, social media strategies, mobile application design, data visualization or digital media design.
For final year students in Creative Technologies the Design Enterprise Studio provides an opportunity to contribute to a real-life project, and to apply developmental and design processes to a practical scenario and in near-professional capacity.
A UWE Bristol tutor acts as academic supervisor and project advisor.
- The Design Enterprise Studio can engage small or larger organisations.
- Students work on consultancy projects for up to a day per week between late October and March.
- We welcome a wide range of projects in the creative technologies.
- We can discuss and scale the length of each project appropriately.
- Only a small number of projects can be run per academic year, so a selection process is involved.
Interested? What next?
The project will run from autumn 2020. The deadline for this year’s applications is Monday 24th August 2020.
To apply, please send a broad outline for your potential student consultancy project to Mic Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other queries about the scheme please contact Mic Palmer at email@example.com or tel +44 (0)117 328 5511